cluster

Pedro Guerreiro pmguerre at ualg.pt
Fri Jul 7 17:54:32 CEST 2000

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Thomas Lange wrote:

> Following table describes the problems with postinstall script.

Also, another packages that cause problems is the second and following
dictionaries for ispell, as the postinst script wants to know the order to
put them [1, 2, 3, ...] and enters a loop, as you can see from the log:

--- cut ---

Setting up iportuguese (19980611-2) ...
Please wait while I search for ispell dictionaries...

        [1] american
        [2] portuguese

Select the number of the default dictionary [1]
Invalid choice - try again!

        [1] american
        [2] portuguese

Select the number of the default dictionary [1]
Invalid choice - try again!

        [1] american
        [2] portuguese

Select the number of the default dictionary [1]
Invalid choice - try again!

        [1] american
        [2] portuguese

Select the number of the default dictionary [1] dpkg: error processing
iportuguese (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script killed by signal (Interrupt)
Setting up ispanish (1.5-6) ...
Please wait while I search for ispell dictionaries...

        [1] american
        [2] spanish
        [3] portuguese