Commands.pm / @preserved_raid

Kerim Gueney kgueney at uni-koeln.de
Fri Oct 10 00:14:55 CEST 2014

Hey, I had totally forgotten this; sorry about that.

Yeah, your code is nice, but I really want something small instead of
what is basically an entire script(-file). Then again I don't really
want to be the person to decide this, so perhaps you could prepare a git
patch and just let Thomas know and he'll see.

Good night
Kerim