Upcoming FAI Stable release 3.4.4

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Oct 15 10:37:31 CEST 2010

* Michael Tautschnig <mt at debian.org> [Fri Oct 15, 2010 at 12:32:39AM +0100]:

> > Queued as well but would like to see ACK especially by Michael Tautschnig:

> > * svn r6123 added michael log's patch for df calls
> Merged into trunk as r6136.

> > * svn r6122 Trying to fix problems reported by Peter Kruse
> I'd prefer not to have this merged into stable right now. This patch did not see
> any testing at all.

> > * svn r6121 Added dpkg hold bugfix from michael <mmlogin at gmail.com>
> Merged into trunk as r6143.

> > * svn r6120 Added Peter Kruse's patch for the linux-swap(v1) + preserve issue
> Merged into trunk as r6145.

> > * svn r6119 Added Peter's suggested improvement for hooks documentation
> Merged into trunk as r6141.

Thanks! Updated my queue accordingly.

> > Any feedback appreciated.
> > If I should include any other patches please let me know.

> I'd ask for r6138 to be included as well.

Thanks, queued as well.

> Acutally, r6139 would also make be relevant for Squeeze, but AFAIK
> it doesn't even apply there as the packages removed in this commit
> never made it into a package list in 3.4.x (would you mind
> checking this?).

The change of r6139 was done in r6041 already which made it into FAI
3.4.0, though affected the stable-branch only back then. Nothing to
do therefore now. Thanks for checking and taking care!

Thanks for responding - I'll release 3.4.4 now...

regards,
-mika-
--
http://michael-prokop.at/  || http://adminzen.org/