Request-for-Review of Stable Release 3.4.3

Julien BLACHE jblache at debian.org
Fri Oct 1 19:06:17 CEST 2010

Michael Prokop <mika at grml.org> wrote:

Hi,

>> The output of mdadm changed again, so parsing that fails early on and
>> that breaks setup-storage.
>>
>> I'll have a patch tomorrow.
>
> AFAICS this is coverred in svn r6088, right?

Correct.

[...]

> Please comment ASAP, I'd like to release it until beginning of next
> week so Stephan gets a chance for pushing 3.4.3 into Ubuntu as well.

Looks good to me :) My last fix is really needed for anyone using RAID
with metadata v1.2 as that's what broke during my tests and prompted the
fix. It breaks setup-storage during startup if the machine had such
arrays, even if not preserving an array.

Looks like v1.2 became the default at some point in the recent past,
otherwise I would have caught this long ago :)

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache at debian.org>

 Public key available on <http://www.jblache.org> - KeyID: F5D6 5169