FAI roadmap

Julien BLACHE jblache at debian.org
Tue Jul 20 18:03:06 CEST 2010

Michael Tautschnig <mt at debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

> - There's quite a few setup-storage related patches that I'd like to push into
>   the release. All of them sitting in experimental for quite some time with
>   considerable testing.

<AOL /> for obvious reasons ;)

I'm a bit worried about the september date, as it may mean the new
version will miss the freeze for Squeeze :( I'm not sure we'll be able
to freeze at the end of august, though, so it may turn out OK in the
end.

Anyway, looking forward to the new version will all the setup-storage
patches integrated.

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache at debian.org>