gpl header copyright bugfix for my old contributions ready to be?merged

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Fri Jun 13 12:45:40 CEST 2008

Henning Glawe wrote:
> [...]
>
> I did ask for these clarifications/fixes on nearly every in-persona meeting
> we had since around 2002, with no effect. usually i am quite patient.

That's bad, then!
I asked you personally about this and the background, and got no reply
yet, so I could not know this.

I would not have been that patient, then, I'd have written a "please add
my name to the files I have contributed to" to the list much sooner -
not even mentioning GPL, because that's only the second point.

 > [...]
>> It's sad, and it leads to a lot overhead when handling minor
>> contributions and bugfixes, but it seems to be the only way to make sure
>> such situations, as we have now do not occur again.
>
> once again, i am not talking about minor contributions.

Once again, I am pro adding your name, and defintely, your contributions
aren't minor.

This sentence stood in the context of discussing a "contributor
agreement" we defintely need and want to have for the future - not your
contributions.

Henning