gpl header copyright bugfix for my old contributions ready to be merged

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Jun 11 18:00:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 15:44, Henning Sprang wrote:
> Finding a general rule how and when people deserve being mentioned in
> the copyright file to avoid complications in the future, is interesting
> and important.

Those rules exist. They are written down in copyright laws.

> Before discussing it here in depth, we should probably look at how other
> projects deal with such a topic, and, most important, we should agree
> that we do not request Thomas to do all this for all past contributions,
> but only in the future

If Henning demands to be mentioned, either his demand has to be fulfilled or
the code has to be removed.

The THANKS file is just a generic "thanks"-file, it doesnt attribute specific
code to specific persons.

It's simply as that. (Well almost, because legalise is never really simply...)

regards,
	Holger