FAI Workshop August 2008

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Mon Jun 2 16:56:31 CEST 2008

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 02 June 2008 16:41, Henning Sprang wrote:
>> We planned the ext FAI developer workshop - hopefully just in time to
>> get some things fixed for Lenny.
>
> I sincerely hope this will be way too late, since Lenny shall be frozen mid
> July.

We'll see, as there's always work to do, we'll definitely not prone to
boredom...

Apart from that, it means, we should really look if there are points to
solve which really _must_ go into Lenny from our point of view, and try
to enforce their solving before the meeting, in the next few weeks!

But that should be discussed in another thread.

Henning