FAI Dev Workshop 2007?

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Sun May 20 17:34:16 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'd like to propose to organize a new FAI dev Workshop this year.

Probably we can do it again at the Linuxhotel, as usual (other ideas are
welcome, but I like the productive and nice athmospere there), and I
think it's a good idea to meet and talk about the next developments in
FAI to get into the next Debian version, among other things.
I'd also like to see some of the people supporting FAI in Ubuntu, apart
from all the others.

I know there's debconf, but not everybody working on and with FAI is so
involved in the Debian community that they can and will come there.

So, what do you think?

If there's some interest in doing this meeting, I'll contact the people
from Linuxhotel to find a possible date and make some proposals here.

Henning