FAI on GRML Live CD

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Thu Jan 25 12:44:39 CET 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 25 January 2007 22:21, you wrote:
> I talk about a _real_ live cd. A running FAI Server.  Fot a network
> installation.

Ah, I missed that. Might be related to the fever I currently have.

> If you want to tell me that you alo think about a real live cd, please
> write this in a full sentence,

I want to tell you that I think it's easily possible to build another live-cd
(thats what the faicd is) with the same setup (well minimal changes needed to
build two different cds) on the same server.

If you want to do this, I'm happy to do the changes with you.

regards,
	Holger