FAI on GRML Live CD

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Thu Jan 25 12:21:24 CET 2007

Dear Holger,
As far as I understood, this was to replace the current fai cd.
This is, as I and Thomas already pointed out not a live cd.

See the threads in this list about that topic.

I talk about a _real_ live cd. A running FAI Server.  Fot a network
installation.

If you want to tell me that you alo think about a real live cd, please
write this in a full sentence, not only point me to links, but explain.