next FAI release

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Mar 22 18:21:21 CET 2006

I like to prepare a new fai release soon. It should be released in one
or two weeks. So, it you have any wishes for this release, feel free
to contact me on IRC or by mail. I will be on IRC this weekend, since
Henning Sprang and I will make a FAI session this weekend in cologne.

Small changes are good candidates to get included, bigger changes will
be rejected currently because I do not have the time to review and
test all new things on my own. Please do not just say "please fix
bug#123456", I cannot do all the work for you.

This may be the last release that is tested with sarge. Maybe after
that release, I will start to make bigger changes that are not sarge
compatible any more.