fai class hierarchy brainstorming

Eugen Paiuc eug_paiuc at bluewin.ch
Thu Jan 19 22:06:23 CET 2006

Henning Sprang a écrit :

>Hi,
>I put some more thoughts into the class hierarchy topic, and wrote them
>down.
>My Goal is to help sharing, copying and distributing single classes
>which solve specific problems, as well as improving manageability of FAI
>install configurations in general.
>[...skip..]

fai_meta_class { arch, meta_dists, final_net_structure, final_use, ...}
arch={ classic arch: i386,  ppc, all_arch, ...}
meta_dists={linux_multi_distribution, xxxbsd, hurd, other_new_free_kernels }
final_net_structure={grid, cluster, vlan, lan, ...}
final_use={servers_of, clients_of, ...}

So, ...

Regards,

Eugen