[Fai-commit] r3230 - people/lazyboy/fai-2.9-multidistribution/debian

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Jan 12 11:09:13 CET 2006

    > Yes, I include the unpacked Ubuntu debootstrap package here.

    > I see that it is not an option to include an Ubuntu binary package. I
    > thought, maybe the source itself would be O.k. but that seems also
    > wrong.

A good solution would be if debootsttrap would search for it scripts
(sarge,sid, hoary,...) not only in /usr/lib/debootstrap/scripts/ but
also in $HOME/.... Then every user could download new scripts for
debootstrap and build other nfsroots. I'm not sure if other parts of
deboostrap differ between the Debian and Ubuntu version.