[Fai-commit] r3113 - trunk/bin

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Mon Nov 28 13:34:21 CET 2005

>>>>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:05:30 +0100, Holger Levsen <debian at layer-acht.org> said:

    >> -    rmdir $mountpoint/lost+found
The rmdir command is just move to another location inside the
script. Then the dir lost+found will also be remove when creating a
boot floppy with grub. This saves about 12k.

    > I dont see how this is related to #294593 ?!
Now even the new 2.6.14 kernel should fix on a small floppy.

    > (Which is about changing the defaut floppy size to 2.88MB... which is good for
    > cdroms which - I guess - are used by 95% of the "floppy" users...)
#294593 only proposed to rais the size of the floppy. The bug itself
claimes that a kernel (not the official one) does not fit on a 1.44
floppy.