[Fai-commit] r3015 - trunk/debian

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Mon Nov 7 23:16:55 CET 2005

    >> Added:
    >> trunk/debian/fai-quickstart.prerm
    >> Log:
    >> remove config space if fai-quickstart will be purged
    >>

    > Are you sure that this is appropriate? Most probably I wouldn't really care if
    > it happened, because I have a proper backup-structure and CVS in place, but this
    > might not be true for everyone else...

fai-quickstart is only meant as a quick step into FAI. Users should
deinstall this package if the start creating their own config
space. I know currently this is suboptimal, but I can live with it
now. Any ideas for a message the will can printed when installing
fai-quickstart? Or a more verbose package description? I do not like
to use debconf for this now. Maybe later, if we have use use more
debconf things. You remember our last attempt to include debconf into
FAI :-( ?