How to keep overview of branches and merges ( was /people/lazyboy/r-2_8_4-fai-cd_sarge_fixes - two bugfixes merged together)

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Fri Oct 28 13:31:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
I did some further research about that. Found some links - I did myself
not fully read them yet, but from looking over they seem interesting:

Longer text about merge tracking when using subversion:
http://freehackers.org/~shlomif/svn-raweb-light/subversion.cgi/trunk/notes/merge-tracking.txt

Some best practices for working with subversion:
http://freehackers.org/~shlomif/svn-raweb-light/subversion.cgi/trunk/doc/user/svn-best-practices.html

svnmerge, a helper tool for tracking merges in subversion:
http://www.dellroad.org/svnmerge/index

Henning