FAI svn howto update, testing doc, helper scripts

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Fri Oct 21 12:01:13 CEST 2005

Hi,
I've added some stuff from the current discussion to the fai svn howto
in the wiki. It would be nice if somebody would check if the stuff there
is still short and easy enough.

Along with that, I added some hints on how to do FAI testing, better, to
test for what when doing it, and I checked in the helper scripts I
created which made fai-cd developing finally very easy for me. Hints in
the wiki. Sure, it still takes some time to do fai-cd tests, but with
some scripts you don't need lots of manual interaction anymore.

Henning