fai package splitting

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Oct 13 18:29:12 CEST 2005

I have put some new Debian packages (for testing purpose only) into
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download/developers.
(fai-kernel.. are some the old packages)

These show the new splitting of the fai package into several
packages. I'm thinking about moving the simplex examples from the
fai-doc packages to fai-quickstart, but I'm not sure if this makes
sense. What do you think?

First of all I like to have some feedback about the splitting and if
the description inside the new packages are clear enough. Do not
expext that using these new packages will setup an install server out
of the box. But any installation reports are welcome :-)

Currently no changes where made to the scripts itself (except for path
names), so do not report "my patch xyz is missing" ;-). It will only
show the new division of fai.