join the fai development with subversion

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Sat Oct 8 20:46:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

on http://faiwiki.informatik.uni-koeln.de/index.php/Fai_subversion_howto
you'll find a small howto which describes how you can now join the fai
development.

The procedure is the one i proposed in
http://www.uni-koeln.de/bin2/maillist/linux-fai-devel/20050923.185912/169807
- we develop our stuff in people branches, everybody who is subscribed to the
fai-commit-list gets notified about every commit and Thomas picks and merges
what he "likes"...

Of course, as this is very new, the process may still change. So if you have
anything to add or criticize, don't hesitate to send a mail. (Or use IRC, but
comments there are more likely to get lost.. ;)

regards,
	Holger