[DiXiT] RIDE 4 published

Franz Fischer franz.fischer at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 8 16:10:33 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to announce that we just published issue 4 of RIDE, a review
journal for digital editions and resources.

As in the previous three issues, we have 5 reviews (3 in English, 2 in
German, 1 composed by a DiXiT fellow) that critically assess publicly
available scholarly digital editions. For your convenience, this is the
table of contents:

• Cervantes and the Golden Age Theatre: First Attempts Towards a Digital
Scholarly Editorial Model, by Susanna Allés Torrent
• Digital Thoreau, by Aodhán Kelly
• Hugo von Montfort: Das poetische Werk, by Torsten Schaßan
• Paul Klee – Bildnerische Form- und Gestaltungslehre, by Martina Scholger
• Welscher Gast digital, by Helmut W. Klug

All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de

Enjoy the RIDE!

Franz