[DiXiT] [CFP Deadline extended] Call for papers - DiXiT Convention: Technology, Software, Standards for the Digital Scholarly Edition (The Hague, 16 - 18 September)

Elena Spadini spadinielena at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:59:15 CEST 2015

*Deadline extended!*

Dear all,
we are pleased to inform you that the deadline for submitting proposals for
the DiXiT Convention: TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, STANDARDS FOR THE DIGITAL
SCHOLARLY EDITION has been extended to *Thursday the 28th of May*.

Answering a recurring question, let me clarify that this *call for paper* is
open to *everybody* (except DiXiT fellows).

We are looking forward to welcoming you in The Hague.

With kind regards,

--
Elena Spadini

Visiting @ IT Services Oxford University