[c3rdm-network] Invitation: Data Steward Network face-to-face Meeting, 21.6., 9-12:00

Jens Dierkes dierkes at ub.uni-koeln.de
Fr Jun 7 16:48:13 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

Caring for/ managing research data is a complex task with a high level
of responsibility. Although you may be working as the only data steward
in a research project or discipline specific context, you are not alone.
There are colleagues across campus, who face very similar challenges.

In March, we held ourfirst virtual meeting
<https://pad.otc.coscine.dev/ynGYg6BlT9yzkqQrex2HQw>of research data
management practitioners.

We would like to invite you to an*face-to-face meeting*of the Data
Steward Network on*21 June from 9-12 a.m.*, Seminarraum I + II, EG, Room
0.03 and 0.04, Kerpener Str. 15 (Bldg. 124).

The aim of this face-to-face meeting is to get to know each other
better, share your experiences and needs for further networking on data
stewardship.

The tentative *programme* is as follows:

 1. Welcome
 2. Field report: Eik Dahms, TRR 341 Plant Ecological Genetics
 3. Get to know each other
 4. Community aspects: purpose, topics, and communication
 5. Discussion, Q&A
 6. Looking ahead

We’d love for you to register for the event*here*
<https://fdm.uni-koeln.de/anmeldungen-veranstaltungen>until 19 June 2024.

You can find further information on ourweb page
<https://fdm.uni-koeln.de/netzwerkuzk>and onHedgeDoc
<https://pad.otc.coscine.dev/FAiVuPXcTZOh7a6mLyCujg>

Thanks so much!
We look forward to seeing you in person.

/Please forward this invitation to anyone who may be interested./

--
*Dr. Jens Dierkes* (he/him)
University of Cologne :: University and City Library