[Seminars in Neuroscience] Online symposium on "Motor Control"_Thursday, 26. November

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Di Nov 24 11:56:39 CET 2020

Dear friends of the Seminars in Neuroscience,

I would like to draw your attention to the following invitation
forwarded on behalf of Prof. Tatiana Korotkova for attending a digital
symposium on Motor Control .

Best regards,

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you on Thursday, 26.November, to the
international online symposium „Motor Control“ where candidates for a
junior group leader position will present their research. We are
looking forward to exciting talks and discussions.

Best wishes,
Tatiana Korotkova, on behalf of the Selection committee

13:30-14:00        Dr. Lukas Volz, Clinic for Neurology, University
Hospital Cologne, Germany
(Re-)organisation of motor control in the healthy brain and
neurological diseases

14:30-15:00        Dr. Varun Sreenivasan, MRC Centre for
Neurodevelopmental Disorders, King’s College London, UK
Cortex regulates interneuron survival and integration in nascent
striatal networks

15:30-16:00         Dr. Aaron Koralek, Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior
Institute, Columbia University, New York, USA
Dopaminergic and Noradrenergic Circuits for Action Motivation and Selection

17:00-17:30  Dr. Audrey Bonnan, Max Planck Florida Institute for
Neuroscience, USA
Cerebellar circuits for motor learning

18:00-18:30        Dr. Graziana Gatto, Salk Institute for Biological
Studies, San Diego/CA, USA
Sensorimotor circuits for innate behaviors

https://uni-koeln.zoom.us/j/93664314259?pwd=U1JBMWd3TzB4ajZTUHZ3dDRhcUowZz09

Meeting-ID: 936 6431 4259
Passwort: 647314

--