[Seminars in Neuroscience] 2nd Cologne Neuroscience Day: POSTPONED

Seminars in Neuroscience zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mo Mär 2 11:28:45 CET 2020

Dear members of the Seminars in Neuroscience mailing list,

This is to inform you that the Neuroscience Day originally planned to
take place this Friday will be postponed (see the announcement below).

Kind regards,

/On behalf of the Organisers/

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you very much for your registrations and abstract submissions.
Although we were very much looking forward to the Neuroscience Day
this Friday, given the recent developments in the Covid-19 epidemic,
we decided to postpone it to a later date.

We will inform you once a new meeting date will be set up, and hope
that you will re-register and attend the meeting!

Best regards,
Tatiana Korotkova, on behalf of the organizing team

Dr. Katerina Vlantis
RTG-NCA | GRK 1960
Mito-RTG | SFB 1218
Institute for Genetics