[Seminars in Neurosciences] double feature June 3rd and June 4th

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Fr Mai 24 09:19:50 CEST 2019

Dear all, I would like to cordially invite you to the next Seminar in
Neuroscience!

It will take place on
Monday, June 3rd 2019, 12:00 PM s.t. (sharp)
at the
BIOCENTER, lecture hall (0.024)

speaker will be
Prof. Dr. Andrew Straw
Universität Freiburg
on
“New tools to study the neural basis of vision and navigation in Drosophila”

Prof. Straw will be available for discussions until Tuesday, early
afternoon. Please let me know, if you would like to speak to him.

IN ADDITION:
There will be a second seminar
on
Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 4:00 PM s.t. (sharp)
BIOCENTER, seminar room (1.007)
by
Prof. Dr. Hans-Joachim Pflüger
Freie Universität, Berlin
on
“Axonal terminals of neuromodulatory neurons in insects: type II –
terminals, structure and function”

Please note the different time and location from the usual for the
second talk!

Guests are cordially welcome!
Sincerely Matthias Gruhn

--