[Seminars in Neurosciences] Fwd: 1st Bonn-Cologne Neuroscience Symposium July 3rd 2019: Registration is open

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Fr Mär 8 11:05:57 CET 2019

/_This email has been forwarded on behalf Prof. Ansgar Büschges and
Prof. Frank Bradke_/

Dear interested scientists,

After decades of sympathetic coexistence neuro-researchers in Bonn and
Cologne are striving to foster the strength of our two research sites
aiming for potential active cooperations in research and teaching.

We are therefore organising the FIRST BONN-COLOGNE NEUROSCIENCE
SYMPOSIUM all interested scientists are cordially invited to attend.
The goal of this event is to foster interaction between the different
colleagues, groups and topics in the neurosciences in Bonn and
Cologne. The scientific PROGRAMME reflects the span of neuroscientific
research areas at both locations.

The conference will take place at the DZNE (BUILDING 99,
SIGMUND-FREUD-STRAßE 27, 53127 BONN) ON THE VENUSBERG IN BONN ON
WEDNESDAY JULY 3RD, 2019. The programme encompasses talks from PIs and
junior researchers from both places, a poster session and plenty of
time for interaction and discussions. The symposium will be wrapped-up
by an informal get-together with a Summer BBQ.

ATTENDANCE IS FREE OF CHARGE.
FOR ORGANISATIONAL REASONS WE KINDLY ASK ALL ATTENDEES TO REGISTER HERE
(YOU CAN ALSO UPLOAD YOUR POSTER ABSTRACT):
www.dzne.de/Bonn-KoelnNeuroscience[1]

the BONN CLUSTER OF EXCELLENCE IMMUNOSENSATION2
(https://www.immunosensation.de/home.html) and the COLOGNE RTG-NCA |
RTG 1960 (https://rtg-nca.uni-koeln.de/).

We are looking forward to welcoming you on the Venusberg on July 3.

With warm regards,
Frank Bradke and Ansgar Büschges

Dr. Katerina Vlantis
RTG-NCA | GRK 1960
Mito-RTG | SFB 1218
Institute for Genetics
University of Cologne
Zülpicher Str. 47a
D50674 Cologne, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)221 470 7728
email: katerina.vlantis at uni-koeln.de

Links:
------
[1] http://www.dzne.de/Bonn-KoelnNeuroscience
  Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln
Biozentrum
Institut für Zoologie/Abt.Tierphysiologie
Zimmer 1.513
Zülpicher Straße 47 b
50674 Koeln
Germany