[Seminars in Neurosciences] two special seminars next week

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Sep 27 13:19:06 CEST 2017

Dear all, just before the start of the semester there are two special
neuroscience seminars to which I would like to draw your attention:

next Wednesday, October 04th 2017, in the BIOCENTER, lecture hall
(0.024) at 9:30 AM c.t. our guest will be

Prof. Karen Mesce from the
Departments of Neuroscience and Entomology, University of Minnesota,
St. Paul, USA. She will talk on
"Small Steps and Larger Strides in Understanding Locomotor Circuits
and their Functional Recovery after Injury"

  and on
Thursday, October 05th 2017, BIOCENTER, lecture hall (0.024), at 3:00 PM s.t.

Prof. Turgay Akay from
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, will talk on
"Proprioceptive control of locomotion in mice"

Gäste sind herzlich willkommen/Guests are welcome

yours, Matthias Gruhn

--
Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln