[Seminars in Neurosciences] seminar next Monday

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Nov 2 15:24:14 CET 2016

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen, dear colleagues,
it's my pleasure to invite you to our next regular Neuroscience seminar:

On Monday, November 07th 2016, at 1:00 PM s.t. our guest in the
Lecture Hall (0.024) of the BIOCENTER will be:

Prof. Dr. Constance Scharff
Freie Universität Berlin

”An evo-devo look at FoxP2 and its molecular interactions partners:
from human language to birdsong and insect behavior"

Guests are cordially welcome!

In addition I would also like to draw your attention to a seminar in
the Zoological colloquium, seminar room 2.009 of the biocenter, on
Thursday Nov. 10th at 5pm
guest will be:
Dr. Yoshi Aso (HHMI, Janelia Research Complex)
title of the seminar:
"Dopaminergic neurons in Drosophila write and update memories with
cell-type specific rules"

--
Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln