[Seminars in Neurosciences] seminar at 5:15pm

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Apr 20 17:18:25 CEST 2016

Dear all,
here is our next seminar this term. Please be aware that the talk will
be at 5pm c.t. (5:15 pm) in the biocenter lecture hall. Our guest will
be Dr. Maarten Zwart from Janelia Farms in the USA.

MONDAY, April 25th 2016, 5:00 PM c.t.
BIOCENTER, lecture hall (0.024)
Dr. Maarten Zwart
HH Research Institute at Janelia Farms, USA

  „Selective inhibition mediates the sequential recruitment of motor pools“

Gäste sind herzlich willkommen/Guests are welcome

--
Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln