[Seminars in Neurosciences] save the date!: symposium in Neuroscience

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mo Okt 12 18:23:01 CEST 2015

  Dear followers of the mailing list - I would like to draw your attention
to the following event in November - please mark your calenders!
All the best, Matthias Gruhn

   Dear all,

   On the occasion of the first meeting with its Scientific Advisory Board,
the Research Training Group

   ‘Neural Circuit Analysis on the cellular and sub-cellular level’
invites you to a scientific symposium on neurosciences.

   SYMPOSIUM IN NEUROSCIENCE

   /UNDERSTANDING NEURAL CIRCUIT FUNCTION ON THE CELLULAR AND SUBCELLULAR
LEVEL/

   when:           November 3rd,  2015, 9:00 – 15:30

   where:          Biocenter Cologne, Zülpicher Str. 47b

                       Lecture Hall 0.024

   We have invited our SAB members as speakers, they represent different
aspects of neuroscience:

   Marlene Bartos, Freiburg

   Michael Brand, Dresden

   Tamas Horvath, Yale and international faculty of the UoC

   Bruce R. Johnson, Cornell

   Albena Jordanova, Antwerp

   Astrid Prinz, Emory

   With best wishes on behalf of the RTG steering committee

   Isabell

   Dr. Isabell Witt

   Graduate School for Biological Sciences

   Institute for Genetics

   Zuelpicher Str. 47 a

   D-50764 Cologne

   Tel.: +49 (0) 221 470 1683

   Fax.: +49 (0) 221 470 1632

   Email: isabell.witt at uni-koeln.de

  Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln
Biozentrum
Institut für Zoologie/Abt.Tierphysiologie
Zimmer 1.514
Zülpicher Straße 47 b
50674 Koeln
Germany