[Seminars in Neurosciences] seminar on Monday at 1pm

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Apr 8 16:50:29 CEST 2015

Dear everyone - the semester has started again and with that our
seminar series.
Therefore, on Monday, we will have our first guest speaker of the
term. PLEASE NOTE: seminars from now on always begin at 1pm!!!
Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen das neue Semester hat begonnen und wir
beginnen damit wieder unsere Seminarserie. Ab diesem Sommer immer um
13:00h!!!

MONDAY, April 13th 2015, 1:00 PM s.t.
BIOCENTER, lecture hall (0.024)
Prof.Dr.Mathias Hoehn
Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research und Universität zu Köln
  „Cell function and cell fate of stem cells in the brain, analyzed by in
vivo imaging“

guests are always welcome, join the Seminars in Neuroscience E-Mail List:

Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln
Biozentrum
Institut für Zoologie/Abt.Tierphysiologie
Zimmer 1.514
Zülpicher Straße 47 b
50674 Koeln
Germany