[Seminars in Neurosciences] special seminar TODAY at 2pm, seminar room 1.007

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Fr Mai 9 09:43:05 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues, in seminar room 1.007, this afternoon at 2pm sharp,
we will have a special ad-hoc seminar by Prof. Dr. Abdel ElManira from
the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm on:

"Deconstructing the spinal locomotor network for swimming in adult zebrafish"

Dr. El Manira is currently guest in our Advanced Master's course in
Neurosciences. You are all cordially invited!

--
Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln