[Seminars in Neurosciences] Fwd: [bio-wissma] CECAD Imaging Facility Talk June 17th, 1 p.m. by Astrid Schauss

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Jun 11 11:23:13 CEST 2014

fyi

Dear All,

We are happy to announce the upcoming talk from the CECAD Imaging Facility:

The CECAD Imaging Facility
New Location, New Microscopes, New Techniques
Speaker: Dr. Astrid Schauss

June 17th 2014
at 1 p.m.
Lecture Hall, ground floor, CECAD Building (Joseph-Stelzmann Str. 26)

After we moved into the new CECAD building, quite a lot has happened that we
want to inform you about. New people joined the Imaging team, we received
several new cutting edge microscopes and we broadened our repertoire of
imaging and analysis techniques. This talk will give you an overview of all
the things we can offer and point out what we are planning for the future.
We would love to see you there.

Best regards,

Astrid Schauss

--