[Seminars in Neurosciences] updated seminar list for the summer term

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mo Jun 2 11:26:44 CEST 2014

Dear followers of the Seminars in Neuroscience, this is just to assure
you that there will be NO seminar today (otherwise you would have
received the official invitation last week). The seminar by Prof.
Monika Stengl had to be cancelled as well, instead we will have a
seminar by Silke Sachse.
I attach the updated list for the confirmed seminars this semester.
The next seminar will be THURSDAY, June 12th!
Sincerely,
yours, Matthias Gruhn

--
Dr. Matthias Gruhn