[Seminars in Neurosciences] Neurovisionen 9, Köln 29.11.2013 – Bitte Poster Abstracts einreichen

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Do Okt 31 14:17:57 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

we would like to cordially invite you to the annual NRW-meeting
Neurovisionen 9, which is held here in Cologne (at the same place as the
Crossroad Meetings).

*29.11.2013, 1 pm - 7 pm* *
*

*MTI lecture hall, 50931 Cologne*

The meeting is specifically devoted to young and junior scientists, who
will be able to obtain an overview of the neuroscientific research
conducted in our state of Northrhine-Westphalia. Furthermore, these
meetings have also served in the past to foster collaborations between
researchers from our state.

The preliminary program is attached.

Please forward the information to your group members and encourage them to
participate with posters. Poster abstracts should fit on one page, contain
title, authors, affiliation and the text, be written in 12pt Arial or
similar font, length between 100 and 400 words. Please save poster
abstracts as Word or OpenOffice, and e-mail together with a pdf version to
the following address:

               sigrun.korsching at uni-koeln.de

Poster Abstracts can be sent until Mid November. I am looking forward to
receiving numerous entries.

Best wishes,
Sigrun Korsching

Prof. Dr. Sigrun Korsching
Altpräsident der Neurowissenschaftlichen Gesellschaft (NWG)
Institut für Genetik der Universität zu Köln
Zülpicher Str. 47a, 50674 Köln, Germany
tel: 0049-221-470-4843, fax: -5172
e-mail: sigrun.korsching at uni-koeln.de