[Seminars in Neurosciences] regular Seminar MONDAY, December 16th - 12:00pm sharp

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Dez 11 12:08:26 CET 2013

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen, dear colleagues,

am kommenden Montag (16.12) um 12:00h gibt es wieder ein reguläres
neurobiologisches  Kolloquium mit einem Vortrag von/On Monday we will
have a regular "Seminars in  Neuroscience" talk, at  12pm sharp by

Prof. Dr. Swidbert Ott
University of Leicester, UK
„ Transformative experiences: phase change, learning and personality
in Desert Locusts “

Monday, December 16th 2013, 12:00 PM s.t.
BIOCENTER, Neuroscience Lecture Hall (0.024)

Gäste sind herzlich willkommen/Guests are welcome

IN ADDITION! I would like to remind you that we also have the special
seminar this Friday 12noon in the seminar room 1.007

by
Prof. Dr. Réjean Dubuc
Université de Québec, Montreal, Kanada

„The multifunctional mesencephalic locomotor region (MLR): Possible
implications for Parkinson’s disease“

BIOCENTER, seminar room 1.007
Guest are welcome!

REMINDER
Link to the site where your colleagues/postdocs/students can join the list:

Dr. Matthias Gruhn
Universitaet zu Koeln
Biozentrum
Institut für Zoologie/Abt.Tierphysiologie
Zimmer 1.514
Zülpicher Straße 47 b
50674 Koeln
Germany