[Seminars in Neurosciences] informal seminar announcement and semester overview

Seminars in Neurosciences zoologie-neurokoll at uni-koeln.de
Mi Apr 6 18:22:23 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues/liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,
   I would like to draw your attention to an informal seminar, which
is a short notice announcement for this Friday, April 8th. Our guest,
who is coming to us on such short notice will be

Dr. Vincent Salgado
BASF, Research Triangle Park, Raleigh, NC, USA

"Surveying the Action of Insecticides on the Nervous System"

The time is 4pm sharp in the seminar room on the second floor of the
biocenter (room 1.007)
Gäste sind herzlich willkommen, guests are welcome!

In addition, I have attached the current plan for the seminars during
this upcoming semester, which will take place in the lecture hall of
the Biocenter, but I will send out separate reminders for each talk to
you.

Wishing you a successful summer term,
sincerely,
Matthias Gruhn