[python-users] Python developer (m/f) for a project in Bonn (Germany)

Mandy Granz m.granz at westhouse-consulting.com
Fr Jun 15 17:26:14 CEST 2012

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Westhouse is a main provider of highly skilled experts in the field of IT, Engineering and Finance.

For one of our clients we are searching:

Python developer (m/f)

Skill:                            Python developer experience

                                   Zope knowledge

Task:                            Analyze, Design, Develop, Document

Language:                   English

Location:                     Bonn

Start:                            ASAP

Duration:                     End of 2012

Workload:                    fulltime

If you are interested and available, please send us your current CV in Word-format.

Best Regards

Mandy Granz

Mandy Granz
Recruitment Consultant

Westhouse Consulting GmbH
Parkring 6 | 85748 Garching b. München | Germany
Phone: +49-89-383772-411 | Fax: +49-89-383772-20
Email: m.granz at westhouse-consulting.com <mailto:m.granz at westhouse-consulting.com>  | Web: www.westhouse-consulting.com <http://www.westhouse-consulting.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Markus Steinbeisser & Bernhard Plecher
Handelsregister: Amtgericht München HRB 142106

Westhouse Schweiz AG
Althardstrasse 80 | 8105 Regensdorf | Schweiz
Phone: +41-43-93157-00 | Fax: +41-43-93157-04

Please visit the ERP portal www.oncircus.com <http://www.oncircus.com/>

The information contained in this communication is confidential.
This communication is the property of Westhouse Consulting GmbH
and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Westhouse Consulting promptly.

Distribution or copying of this message without prior consent is prohibited.