[python-users] Python Camp

Ralf Schönian ralf at schoenian-online.de
Di Jun 12 05:30:19 CEST 2007

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin gerade über eine interessante Webseite gestolpert.

http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/

Aus der Site:

" To help us teach Python to the young people on the holiday, the
LiveWires team produced a set of worksheets and a Python package (the
LiveWires package) to go with them. We've decided to make these
available to the world at large under open source licences. "Open
source" means that, subject to a few conditions
<http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/licence.html>, anyone can copy and
modify this work. It's our way of giving something back to the Python
community."

Hier befinden sich bestimmt ein paar gute Ideen die für das Python Camp
interessant sind.

Ralf