[python-users] The Python Papers: Call to Python User's Groups

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Do Jan 11 08:03:24 CET 2007

Dear Tennessee

Tennessee Leeuwenburg schrieb:
> We invite you to contribute a brief article discussing your local
> groups. [...]

thanks for your re-newed invitation to present our PUG in your publication.

We haven't found somebody particular yet who was willing to take on the
task of writing an article, but we have decided to set up a page in our
wiki where we can collobaratively create a press info about our group.

I'm afraid that the resulting article won't be ready for your next
publication, but we will let you know as soon as we have something
ready. You can track the progress here:

http://wiki.python.de/User_Group_K%C3%B6ln/Presseinfo

> (p.s., we also need to contact groups from other countries from
> time-to-time. A few groups were not contacted because we couldn't
> establish a contact email. If anyone has foreign language skills in
> Italian, French or Japanese, it would be great if you could provide us
> with a contact email address for an appropriate local group.

On the Italian Python web site (http://www.python.it/) there is a link
to an Italian Python mailing list, but I couldn't find any reference to
Italian PUGs (if there are any). I you want, you could send me a request
for information about the existence and contact information of Italian
PUGs in English and I could translate it and forward it to this mailing
list.

Cheers, Chris