[python-users] Looking for an internship in Köln

Johan Otten drakonen at digigen.nl
Do Apr 26 18:51:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

My name is Johan Otten and I'm a student at the HvA, amsterdam. I'm studying (bachelor) computer sciences (technische informatica) i'm in my 4th year.

I'm looking for an internship in Koln. Preffered to be python related.

I have experiences with webdevelopment (php, django), and applications, (glade).

Please let me know if there are any offers for an internship and i'll send my CV.
Any pointers on where I can find one are also welcome.

Regards,
 Johan Otten.

http://home.informatica.hva.nl/ie/index.shtml