[python-users] [Fwd: The Python Papers]

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Mo Nov 27 08:32:06 CET 2006

Das war heute morgen in meiner Mailbox. Fühlt sich jemand berufen, einen
Artikel zu schreiben? Englische Übersetzung könnte ich zur Not beisteuern.

Gruß, Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: The Python Papers
Datum: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:28:52 +1100
Von: Tennessee Leeuwenburg <tennessee at tennessee.id.au>
An: chris at chrisarndt.de

Hello,

I found your contact information on http://wiki.python.de/User_Group_K%C3%B6ln.

I'm an English-speaker, obviously. I hope that isn't a problem. I'm
putting together an electronic Python journal
(http://pythonpapers.org). I thought it would be a good idea to
include as many groups as possible.

I was hoping you might contribute an article introducing your user
group and perhaps some of the individuals in it. It might be nice to
publish the article in both English and German so that it can reach
more people.

If you would like to do this, some things which might be of interest include:
 * A little about where the group is based
 * Where the active members come from, and what their major projects are
 * Some photographs of the local region
 * Whether there are regular meetings and what they usually involve
 * Any local events which might be coming up

Perhaps you could discuss with with other members of the User Group?

Yours Sincerely,
-Tennessee Leeuwenburg
(Editor-In-Chief)