bookworm versus noble - i40e netdevice name discrepancy

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Fri May 31 21:23:41 CEST 2024

Hi,

during the installation you can switch to another terminal by pressing
Alt-F2. Then execute
  udevadm info /sys/class/net/eno1
I would hope that a line containing eno1np0 would appear in the output.

You might want to add this line to DEBIAN/30-interfaces

set -x

Then you get a lot of debugging output in scripts.lof

regards Thomas