No physical disk in FAI 6.2.2 plain text

Paul, Jochen (DerPaul) jochen.paul at derpaul.net
Thu Mar 28 08:48:05 CET 2024

> P.S.: Your mail got stuck because it had several pics in it,
> so the size was over the limit for this mailing list. Please
> try to no include pics, that are not needed for debugging and
> are only advertising.

Until our IT department disabled the automatic attachments for
this mailing list I'm using my private account.

> I cannot confirm that the GNOME desktop installation works.
> For me both ISO I've just created are broken. I guess you
> are using an older ISO for GNOME an a new one for the plain
> console installation.

I was surprised by your reply. I'm using the FAI.me service on
your page. After recreating the GNOME image again with the
same settings I've discovered that this image has been created
by FAI 6.0.5 and not FAI 6.2.2.

> The bug in the FAIme service is now fixed.

I can confirm that a fresh created image works.

Dear Thomas, thank you so much for your fast reply and
for solving this issue. Well done!

Regards

Jochen