Install particular version of package?

Steffen Grunewald steffen.grunewald at aei.mpg.de
Fri Mar 1 14:05:28 CET 2024

Hi,

a quick question the FAI Guide refused to answer:

Is it possible to specify "package=1.2.3+deb12" in a package_config/CLASS
file for the "instsoft" task, or
do I have to "apt-get -y install package=1.2.3+deb12" during the "configure"
task, in a scripts/CLASS/99downgrade script?

(Also I noticed that the "mountdisks" task, following the "partition" one,
seems to not be mentioned at all. Is my Guide too outdated?)

Thanks,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)