Making sure to partition the right disk(s)

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Fri Jan 19 10:03:50 CET 2024

Wonderful!
I'll wait for 6.2 to be out, then.
For now, the use of explicit device path can be enough, but being able
to tell it to "select the 2 small disks and create a RAID1" is surely
way better (and handles disk replacement w/o reconfiguration).

PS: looking at the source, I noticed that a partition labeled "MY-DATA"
is automatically mounted to /media/data . Does it work only for boots
from CD or also from network? It could be useful to store machine's
static data (SSH server key, just to say one)...

Diego

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia