Accessing external https repo during install

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Wed Jan 17 16:13:02 CET 2024

Il 17/01/2024 14:15, Carsten Aulbert ha scritto:

>> How can I have ca-certificates installed when the repository gets added?
>
> I think you could either add it into your basefile
Thought that, but would require regular maintenance, regenerating
basefile every time ca-certificates is updated.

> or add it to your
> hook to install ca-certificates from Debian first.
That whould be the perfect solution.

> Does that make sense?
Sure it does. I just have to understand how to do it the correct way :)

First issue (that deranged me): I forgot to set SALT class for the
test-fai host, but files/etc/apt/sources.list.d/salt.list/BOOKWORM got
copied anyway... some script is fcopy-ing more than expected...
Fixed (partially) the first issue, hooks/repository.SALT (the one that
should create salt.list file...) finally got called and attempted to
install ca-certificate. But it failed. Seems I'm attempting to install
it too soon.
Uff. Work for tomorrow...

Tks for all the hints!

--