Single FAI server, multiple Debian versions?

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Tue Jan 16 14:15:04 CET 2024

Tks, that's indeed way easier. And more manageable, especially if the
files are kept on a dedicated http server => no changes to nfsroot.
The con is that the file needs to be saved somewhere on the local system
before being extracted, and that could be a problem with small disks,
while with nfsroot it is accessible as a normal file and does not need
to be copied.

Will dig this, too. For now I'm trying to get rid of some spurious error
messages (related to PCI addresses that are not available, probably a
BIOS issue) that prevent install to automatically reboot.

Diego

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia