demohost

andrej tinkster at proton.me
Mon Apr 29 04:11:38 CEST 2024

Hi,

I just installed fai from packages on a debian bookworm host w/ two network interfaces. I think wanted to provision the demohost mentioned in the doco; this results in:

                   Fully Automatic Installation  -  FAI

                   6.2.2   (c) 1999-2024
                   Thomas Lange  <lange at cs.uni-koeln.de>

Calling task_confdir
Kernel currently running:
Linux 6.1.0-20-amd64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Kernel parameters: BOOT_IMAGE=vmlinuz-6.1.0-20-amd64 initrd=initrd.img-6.1.0-20-amd64 ip=dhcp  root=/srv/fai/nfsroot:vers=3 rootovl  FAI_FLAGS=verbose,sshd,createvt FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://faiserver/srv/fai/config FAI_ACTION=install
Reading /tmp/fai/boot.log
FAI_FLAGS: verbose sshd createvt
Can't connect to monserver on fai port 4711. Monitoring disabled.
FAI_CONFIG_SRC is set to nfs://faiserver/srv/fai/config
mount.nfs: Resource temporarily unavailable
Error in task confdir. Code: 881
Traceback: task_error main
Save log files via ssh to fai at fai:localhost/install-

What could I have done wrong, where do I find out what Code: 881 means?

Cheers,
Tink

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.